Monday, August 29, 2011

The Red Square, my first app!

Hello audience!
I haven't actually posted in a while so this post will probably come as a complete surprise.
Most people haven't really known that the whole reason for my low activity is a project I've been working on. I'm in the process of publishing my first app for the appstore. I programmed everything and drew all the graphics. I've been working for it for that last 2 and a half months, all day. Its still in testing, if you have an iPhone and you would like to beta test it, just email me. Here is the game trailer!


I will post again once I publish it!

1 comment:

sarahdix said...

Rumi - This looks absolutely amazing! We would love this App on my Iphone and Ipad - let me know how to buy it. Thanks :-)

Best Books

  • A Brief History of Time
  • The Red Pyramid
  • The Ranger's Apprentice series